Feb 5, 2009

Project: All My Relations

[Circa 1942. My father is the youngest, seated in my grandpa's lap!]

I've spent many a day unemployed gathering genealogy, photos, and family history to start my new blog, All My Relations. I have built it on Typepad in order to take full advantage of the photo albums, and so far I'm happy with the results. My goal is for the blog to be a source of sharing and research into my lineage...Hodel (my father's surname), Hendricks (my mother's maiden name), and eventually Dan's family names: Herzing (his father's surname) and Karpiak (his mother's maiden name.) I also set up an account with Ancestry.com for further research.
You're more than welcome to visit the blog, however I'm not sure how interesting it will be to friends or followers of this blog?! At least check out a few of the old photos! Maybe it will spur your own interest in your lineage.

No comments: