Apr 19, 2011

Monday Bullets on Tuesday

To do:
  • Register for hospital tours
  • Install closet organizer
  • Paint and reupholster our rocking chair (still not done...)
  • Mail Easter package to the Nef and his Lil Sis
  • Mail end of April birthday cards!

Contemplating:
  • Better ways to organize our home. It is weird to have to start finding places for a stroller and car seat, high chair, blankets, toys, etc.
  • Whether or not to design and make Blasty's birth announcements or just buy/order them
  • How much I love my husband
  • How to squeeze in a trip to Arizona during my maternity leave :)
Eating/Craving:
  • Hubby's homemade chocolate milkshakes
  • Starbucks chocolate smoothies with whey protein
  • Chicken strips
  • Applesauce and cottage cheese
Listening to:
  • Radiohead
Wearing:
  • Belly band
  • Accessories...My clothing choices have dwindled so I'm trying to make up for wearing the same things over and over again by adding jewelry and scarves
  • My "loungepants" from Loft. I wear them everyday, and believe me, as soon as I am home they are on! Best pair of sweatpants I ever bought!

Addictions:
  • Before-mentioned hubby's homemade chocolate milkshake
  • General Hospital
  • Those "high brow" chocolate chip cookies from Trader Joe's
  • Before-mentioned sweatpants
Missing:
  • My family and friends
Making:
  • Soon to be making wedding invitations for Allyson and Marc!
  • Pillow for Blasty
  • Easter package for the Nef and his Lil Sis
New favorite names for future baby:

I should mention that we have a name for Blasty and we will share it when he is born. Until then I can tell you what our girl name was going to be:
  • Mabel
Wish list:

3 comments:

Megan said...

a)it sounds like you're nesting

b)give up on ever completeing another to-do list in your life....at least until your son goes to college. :)

c)I will admire your courage and constitution if you are able to pull of a trip with a newborn on your maternity leave. Once again, I am positive you are a better woman than I am.

Leah said...

ha ha! i sound like such an over-achiever! we are definitely doing a christmas trip to illinois, so maybe i should just stick with the 1 giant flying adventure within the first few months of Blasty's life. :-)

Nick said...

"High brow cookies" is a funny word grouping. Like there are cookies that only the rich get to eat, ha!