Apr 11, 2011

New Goodies for My Boy

I'm pretty sure had I found out that Blasty was a girl I would have gone on a major shopping spree by now. I mean.....c'mon. Girl clothes....are So. Fun. The DRESSES, alone, people! And the swimsuits? I even had one picked out, just in case. LOL. It is a nice relief, though, to not get caught up in all of it. Because believe me, I would have been Caught. Up.

After five years of buying gender neutral things, it was quite thrilling to walk into a store and go straight to the boy stuff. :) Here are a few things I picked out for Blasty...

BLUE. The first time I've bought something blue!

Uber hip Appaman for Target

Swatches for the blue and green bedding I decided on from Land of Nod and the first bird for Blasty's Audubon bird collection, the Blue Jay. He looks just like Boris!!! :)

now blasty is officially ready for the season. go bears.

2 comments:

Laura said...

so much cuteness. i always wish i could shop for girls too, but i have to admit there is cute stuff out there for boys too. i think whatever gender you have, you think the stuff for the opposite gender is SUPER CUTE. it's a whole the-grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side-of-the-shopping-aisle thing. ha! :-)

Leah said...

that's probably true, laura. i am lucky that i have an adorable niece who i can get things for, too! :)