Jun 20, 2012

Hubby's First Father's Day

Starbucks Unicorn
Buddies
Matching Shirts
Art of Pizza!


I hope hubby's first Father's Day was as special as I felt my first Mother's Day was. I couldn't top the iPad, but I think I did OK in the gift category. I had Tshirts made for him and his little buddy with the logo of his favorite pizza place in Chicago, Art of Pizza. While I was at the store, I found out they have golf towels, and he just lost his Deschutes towel, so I had a Ninkasi one made! He spent Saturday golfing and on Sunday we  went out to eat for lunch and then hung out at home, played with the babe, and watch the US Open.



When asked what he liked most about his first Father's Day, he said "Just hanging out with my son." It's as simple as that! ;) See more photos from our day here.



4 comments:

Meghan said...

i've only met dan once, so i can't even say that i really know him, but I HEART HIM! love the starbucks unicorn --- and polenta unicorn from the other day?! priceless. xo

Rachel said...

Kinda confused. Was Char out to see you guys?

Leah said...

Meghan,

You are too kind! I will tell him he has a fan. ;) xoxo

Leah said...

Rachel,

Yes! Char is visiting for 2 weeks CONVENIENTLY while our babysitter is gone for 2 weeks. :)