Aug 14, 2008

I Know, I Know!

Sorry I haven't been posting frequently....and I know I forgot to post August's artist of the month. I have something special planned for that, so stay tuned. I HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE!

  • Finding THE JOB.
  • Cleaning and reorganizing our walk-in closet.
  • Getting copy of wedding certificate for passport renewals and getting all forms in on time.
  • Designing and publishing the M REVIEW.
  • Working, amidst pretty tiny clothing new for fall.
  • Having weird dreams and continuing my insomnia streak. Shark week is over but thank God I have the olympic reruns at 3 a.m.
  • Walking Rocco [One of my favorite memories of all time will now be :::: Hubby and I walking Rocco down to the end of Langer Park, then back through the sprinklers. I got drenched, Rocco tried desperately to avoid them, and Dan took one opportunity to stop me in my tracks and give me romantic smooches in the moonlight. *Sigh.*]
  • Preparing for upcoming trip to Illinois, including gathering all things stockpiled for THE NEF.
  • Combing Hobbes' jungle of hair.
  • Meeting with new doctors.

No comments: