Sep 10, 2008

Self-Portrait Tuesday (a day late) Revival

"Oscillation is the repetitive variation, typically in time, of some measure about a central value (often a point of equilibrium) or between two or more different states" (Wikipedia.org).



I feel good. I feel I am in pain.
I feel smart and capable. I feel weak and a failure.
I believe in God. I don't believe in God.
I want to have a baby. I don't want to have a baby.
I want to be a vegetarian. I don't want to be a vegetarian.
I am inspired. I am devastated.
I want to watch TV. I never want to watch TV ever again.
I love my life. I hate existing.
I want to fly back to Illinois in two weeks and go to my 10 year high school reunion. I don't want to bother.
I want to drink alcohol. I want to drink juice.
I want to have better posture. I want to lie in the fetal position.
I want to give back. I want to take it all.
I want to make art. I want to lay around and fart.
I am funny. I am sad.
I want help. I refuse help.
I love vegetables. I love cigarettes.
I believe humanity is full of hope. I believe humanity is full of terror.
I want to be organized. I want to make it all a mess.
I am light. I am dark.
I am a child. I am an adult.

No comments: