Nov 4, 2008

Introducing Blake Herzing


Blake is a new member of the Herzing family. He's a betta fish with puffy, kissy lips. He's also got a beautiful blend of colors going on: violet, gold, rose pink, electric blue, gray. For that characteristic, I named him Blake. He was my birthday gift from hubby this year, and he's settled in fairly well to his new environment. We gave him a super-huge bowl, distilled water that we change every week, rocks, and hearty fish pellets three times a day. He is situated in the living room, on top of our "computer center" (we converted our baking rack), next to several plants. When I look at him with my face close to the bowl, he saunters over and gets right up in front of me and makes eyes while puckering his lips. We are so in love with each other.


No comments: