May 26, 2009

10 Marriage Adjustments Each

For Me:
  1. Snoring
  2. Keeping the bread and peanut butter in the fridg
  3. His very unorganized drawer (yes, he only gets 1)
  4. Having my boobs stared at or grabbed on an irregular basis (sorry parents but it's true)
  5. Watching sports, including NEVER missing a single Bears game (which I don't mind anymore)
  6. Speaking of sports, having passages read to me from books like "Watching Baseball Smarter"
  7. Eating healthy dinners (again, which I don't mind)
  8. Loud punk music
  9. Stinky socks
  10. A messy car, including spiders and lawn debris on occasion

For Him:

1. An obsession with E! network and Celebrity reality shows.
2. Hair in the sink, shower drain, pillows, and bathroom counter. I think she sheds as much as
Hobez!
3. Speaking of.....living with a grumpy cat.
4. Being late.....at least she gets to the airport in enough time for me not to be sweating!
5. Having to watch "period pieces" every once in awhile.
6. Having to cook for two........I still can't get portion sizes right!
7. Boobs all up in my face all the time......(that is not entirely true, yet funny)
8. Having to launder things that have "special care instructions".
9. Worrying about my foot odor.
10. Plastic bags on every door handle....for all your garbage disposal needs.

No comments: