Oct 14, 2013

october 14, 2013


I slept in today.

The last three weeks, I have been working two jobs. I have had my 9-5 office job on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fridays. On Wednesdays and Saturdays, I have been training at a local boutique in McMinnville. As of Wednesday, I switched full time to the boutique, where I am the new store manager. It is a crazy story as to how I ended up there, but I'll save that for another day.

Today I paid bills, did laundry, caught up on scheduling appointments and correspondence, and bought a fall wreath for our front door and rain boots for Raine. That is pretty much it. Now I am waiting for Dan and Raine to get home while I catch up on last night's episode of Revenge. ;)

I am truly astonished it is already the middle of October. After I last posted a few photos of Raine in honor of his 2nd birthday, we celebrated with a party and then I caught a plane to Illinois the next day. For two weeks I stayed with my parents, and then Dan and Raine joined me to see other family and friends. After I got back from Illinois, Ally and Marc came for a (fabulous) visit, and then I started training at the shop. What a whirlwind! {Expect a few recap posts!} Now my birthday is in four days, Halloween is just around the corner, and then Dan's parents are visiting in November. Soon we will be sitting around the table with friends offering our thanks. I love this time of year, and as usual, I am trying to slow my mind down and notice all of the beauty and details.

No comments: