Dec 27, 2013

2013 HERZING HOLIDAY CARD TIMELINE

December 2012
Decide to do holiday cards again next year because I got positive feedback on ours this year!

May 2013
Move to new house and decide to use a photo of us in front of our new house for the holiday cards.

September 2013
See a neat-o holiday card design on Minted.com that features a new house address on it. Perfect!

October 2013
Oh wait. I don't have a good photo of us in front of the house. When I ask our neighbor to take a photo, she keeps cropping one of us out. I ask awesome professional friend to help and try to schedule a time with her.

November 2013
Awesome professional friend comes to take our photo. Basically, I realize I have a toddler and sitting still in front of our house isn't going to happen. We go to Main Street and let Raine run around all over Carlton. Awesome professional friend follows us following him.

We did a lot of chasing.
And trying to pose.
But mostly let Raine explore.


Everywhere.
And be silly.


"Say Cheese!"
Flip Flop!

And there it is! Winner winner, chicken dinner.

November 23, 2013
Believe I am so utterly COOL to have my family photo done and my design ordered. 

December 1, 2013
I can send my cards out this week and everyone will have our new address in time to send us their cards! 

December 27, 2013
Wait!?!? Where did the last 26 days go!?!? 

2 comments:

Christie said...

Ha! How time flies, eh? Better luck next year. :)

Laura said...

Ahahaha, this post is funny! I can relate. :) Wonderful pictures, so many winners! It's better this way so we can see them all. :)