May 17, 2011

Sympathy Pregnancy


How Far Along? 25 weeks

Baby's Size and Development? 24 oz (...of Widmer Nelson Imperial IPA)

Changes in Me? Gassy. Stopped going to the gym. I've gained 2 lbs. and lost muscle mass.

Maternity Clothes? If by "maternity clothes" you mean the same clothes I've been wearing since high school, then yes.

Sleep? No problems here. Zzzzzz. The king size bed has definitely helped with my slumber.

Best Moment This Past Week? Practicing soothing a baby with 3 month old Nathan at Jason and April's.

Movement? Did I mention I was gassy?

Symptoms? Gassy, lower back pain, fatigue, loss of flexibility.

What I Miss? The days when a placenta wasn't involved in our sex life.

What Am I Looking Forward To? Did I mention the placenta? When is it going to move? Ha ha.

Emotions? Glee when I feel Blasty moving (not the TV show).

2 comments:

Suzanne Photina said...

I love this :)

melly said...

Ohmygosh. You make me laugh out loud Dan, you are definitely one of the funniest people I've ever known. I love this post.

Oh, and we can relate to your placenta woes. And yes it does move, and yes it is a good day when that happens! Good luck! Get creative ; )

xoxo