Nov 13, 2007

Fill It In

10 Real Random Facts About Me:

1: One of my eyes is bigger than the other.
2: I lie about little things that don’t matter if I think it will make the story I am telling a little bit better.
3: I refuse cheese.
4: I have purchased something from an infomercial at 3:30 a.m.
5: I am pseudo-ambidextrous.
7: I have ten different syndromes simultaneously happening inside my body.
8: Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth or comb my hair or blow my nose.
9: One of my boobs is bigger than the other.
10: I write lots of stories.

9 Ways to Win My Heart:

1. Give me a nickname.
2. Don’t hit me.
3. Love my dog and cat.
4. Quote funny movie lines.
5. Massage my foot or hand or head.
6. Hand me that beer.
7. Be okay with my quiet and my loud.
8. Defend me when someone talks shit about me. Even if they are right.
9. Write me a letter!

8 Things I Carry/Wear Everyday

1. Diamonds
2. Undies
3. Cell phone
4. Lighter
5. Smokes
6. Keys
7. Pills
8. Debit card

7 Things That Annoy Me

1. Over-reactors
2. Waking up and not being able to fall back asleep
3. Fruit flies
4. Poor circulation
5. When people use cell phones at inappropriate times
6. Junk mail
7. The person in the room that talks too much


6 Things I Want to do Before I Die:

1. Write a complete manuscript for a novel.
2. Write a complete manuscript for a short story collection.
3. Write a complete manuscript for a memoir.
4. Write a complete screenplay.
5. Start my own business.
6. Be a mama.

5 Places I Have Lived:

1. Washington, Illinois - My whole life.
2. Goshen, Indiana - Amish country, three years at college.
3. Portland, Oregon - The longest honeymoon ever.
4. Chicago, Illinois - Just two years. Go Bears.
5. Sherwood, Oregon - Married life: Kickin’ it in the 'Wood.

4 Things I am Afraid Of:

1. Snakes
2. Debt
3. Ghosts
4. Losing loved ones

3 Things I Do Everyday:

1. Swallow pills
2. Tell Dan I love him
3. Daydream

2 Things I’m Trying Not To Do:

1. Gain weight
2. Shop

1 Person I Want to See Now:

1. Jennifer Aniston. I hear she’s in town.

Hi, my name is:
Leah

When I'm nervous:
I feel like I’m going to puke

The last song I listened to:
Something by Enya

By this time next year:
I will have received my BA in English Literature & Writing

I have a hard time understanding:
Calculus

If I won an award, the first person I would tell:
My imaginary friend

Take my advice:
Laugh more.

Most recent thing I've bought myself:
Soup & a sandwich

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
My sister bought me a tablecloth that I loved.

My favorite hair style:
Longer than it is now.

My middle name is:
Ruth

In the morning I:
Am always running late.

Last night I:
Started reading a new book.

If I was an animal I'd be a:
Cat

A better name for me would be:
Awnie

Tomorrow I am:
Going to work

Tonight I am:
Hanging out with my boys

The 7 people I miss the most are:
Right now? Hattie, Allyson, Megan, Rachel, Corey, Kate, Jim…I guess I should be in Illinois!

My favorite color(s):
Recently, orange

My heart is:
Wistful

1 comment:

The Idea Of Progress said...

And you're pretty.

So's Dan.